The philosophical boy, turning into a realistic man..
My Latest Posts
- I am on my way.It was a weird day today. It’s like my existence is in question by every existence around me. I tell myself I’ve grown up, I’ve moved past certain things that were toxic to my soul, I’ve moved out of places I didn’t belong to. And everything and everyone around me confronted me on that front.Continue reading “I am on my way.”
- Maybe. Just maybe..But you never took a moment to realize that your soul might not be healing but it is growing. With every heart you’ve broken, and every time you’ve had your heart broken, your dreams shattered or your soul damaged. With every sunset you’ve felt, with every tear that never fell down and every heart you’veContinue reading “Maybe. Just maybe..”
- Can you fall out of love?Stop telling me about love. I know all about it, I know how you fall in love, how you float on a thousand rainbows superimposed, one on top of the other. I’ve seen it all. The question that leaves me in a mud of nothigness is that; Can you fall out of love? What ifContinue reading “Can you fall out of love?”
- Hey you, YES YOU! Be Proud. Be very proud.For those of you who have seen all the highs of life, who have felt their bones cracking while falling down from every high they ever saw and climbed their way back through the worst of lows; there is nothing to feel guilty about. Be very proud of the bones that have kept you together.Continue reading “Hey you, YES YOU! Be Proud. Be very proud.”
- And Introduction – I will take you through life, and my words will take me..Hey there, I’m glad you’re here. Let me introduce myself. I’m Abdul Moiz Malik. I’m a 22 years old man who still believes in magic of words, in poetry, and in the miracle of life. I’m a poet by passion. And a tax consultant, accountant and an advocate to be by profession. I have beenContinue reading “And Introduction – I will take you through life, and my words will take me..”